This was a very different easter. I knew that it was going to be a little hard being away from family. Both of our mom's always make easter so much fun and have these great get together so I was determined to make our easter great with our little family. And to my surprise it really was a lot of fun. The girls were so sweet and really excited about the whole day. Anna was excited to get her one egg and Ellie took care of caring both baskets around and filling them up. As you can tell Anna's isn't quite as full as Ellie's! But it was the thought that counts!
Sunday, March 27, 2005
Happy Easter!
This was a very different easter. I knew that it was going to be a little hard being away from family. Both of our mom's always make easter so much fun and have these great get together so I was determined to make our easter great with our little family. And to my surprise it really was a lot of fun. The girls were so sweet and really excited about the whole day. Anna was excited to get her one egg and Ellie took care of caring both baskets around and filling them up. As you can tell Anna's isn't quite as full as Ellie's! But it was the thought that counts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment