Ben and I took our first trip away from Ellie and went to Lake Powell with Ben's family. We had so much fun once I got past the initial shock of leaving Ellie. Our friend Justin Tate went with us and as we drove away I was crying and Tate turned to Ben and said, "is she going to be okay?" and Ben just kind of shrugged his shoulders. We stayed for 3 nights so after the first night of missing Ellie I thought I better start enjoying this because it will be over soon!
Tuesday, July 15, 2003
Lake Powell
Ben and I took our first trip away from Ellie and went to Lake Powell with Ben's family. We had so much fun once I got past the initial shock of leaving Ellie. Our friend Justin Tate went with us and as we drove away I was crying and Tate turned to Ben and said, "is she going to be okay?" and Ben just kind of shrugged his shoulders. We stayed for 3 nights so after the first night of missing Ellie I thought I better start enjoying this because it will be over soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment