
Here is Ellie sitting in front of our apartment in Utah. I decided that we needed to take one picture before moving to New Orleans. When we told Ellie that we were moving to Louisiana Ellie said, "Louisi"baby anna." I thought that was so cute. She thought it was named after her little sister. There were so many emotion that I had about moving to New Orleans. I knew that it was something that would be a life changing experience. But, very hard becuase we love to be with our families. Ellie will be in for the shock of her life. I knew that it would be so great to have Ben around again. When Anna was 2 weeks old Ben had to start school so we decided that I would stay in utah and pack up. We were away from eachother for a month and it was a very very LONG month. But, thank goodness I had both our families there helping me with Ellie and our new little angel, Anna.

No comments:
Post a Comment