Happy Easter!
I love Easter! I love everything about it. Decorating Eggs, Easter egg hunts, the yummy food, the new Easter dresses, and being able to go to church and learn about our Savior. I have a wonderful opportunity to work in the nursery, I say this with all seriousness. I will not deny that often I come home frazzled and exhausted. But, there is nothing like teaching these sweet little children about Jesus and His perfect example. As I sat watching our 14 little children listen to the lesson about Christ being resurrected my testimony was once again strengthened by their sweet examples.
We had a very yummy Easter dinner with the Barker family. It was wonderful to share the cooking load! We first celebrated Easter after church with a little Easter egg hunt so, we were very surprised when the Easter bunny came back after dinner! The girls were so excited to have Emma there to have the Easter Egg hunt with.
Thank you Barker family for a wonderful Easter!

4 comments:
OK, so do you girls really love each other that much? They are always so cute together!!! It probably gives Kendra hope as she will be having another girl and they will be very close in age! Anyway, we're excited for you guys to get back.
I am in love with Anna's brown with white polka dots skirt! It is so cute! Hope you guys had a good Easter.
Sweet easter atire!
Frazzled and exhausted? You do not show it. You and the Barkers do a wonderful job in the nursery. Annie comes home so excited about all the lessons she learns and wants to color the take home activity right away. I wish I had an ounce of the patience you guys have. Your girls looked so cute for easter, they always look so cute!
Post a Comment