Thursday, September 06, 2007

Here we go again!

Are we really ready for this little friend to start pre school? Anna would answer that loud and clear "YES!" She has been waiting the entire year to start pre school. She will be going to the same classroom that Ellie was in last year and as we walked in today to meet her teacher she looked like she was in heaven and knew exactly what to do! She was one of the few children that kissed me goodbye and said, "I'll see you in a little bit!"

By the way this pose is all Anna's doing!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

jules said...

She is so cute! And she sure knows how to charm...look at that pose. Very adorable.

Becky T said...

Could this girl get any cuter?!

Amy Morris said...

She is so darling, I can't get enough of her!

Ashley said...

What a cutie! Your girls are growing up so much!

Grandpa Duff said...

Grandpa Duff and Mimi can't believe that our little angel Anna Bell is old enough to go to school. We miss being there with you and the girls on these important days...so thank you so much for sending these fun pictures so we can keep up. We think our grandchildren are the most beautiful in the world...love,

Mimi and Grandpa Duff

King Family said...

How exciting! I love it when they are glad to start something new. She is your "mini me".

Lacy said...

Hey Melissa! I found your blog through I don't even remember who but you have such a cute family!!
Lacy

Clawson Family said...

She is such a doll, I love her cute little pose!

Kendra Meyers said...

Anna is really beautiful!!! I love her pose and that it wasn't staged.