Saturday, February 07, 2009

3 months

It is amazing how fast time goes by when you have a little one in your house. And I can't believe how much we have all fallen for her. I just love everything about her!
Ben tells her every day that she has the same color eyes as her mom. Today I asked him what that color was exactly and he responded, "ocean blue." For some reason I got a kick out of that but I love that he noticed that she has a little bit of me in her because everyone thinks that she looks just like her daddy!
She likes to always have her tongue out. She gets that from her dad too, as a little boy he always had his tongue out of his mouth. But, my favorite thing right now is that she is starting to always smile when I talk to her. Nothing is better then when they start to smile at you! I love being her mama!

9 comments:

jules said...

She is so precious I can't even stand it!

Holly said...

Her "ocean blue" eyes are beautiful, and so is she.

Ashley said...

She is so beautiful! You really make pretty kids :)

aidanjordan said...

Ugh! I just want to hold her and give her kisses. She is so sweet!

Lexi said...

What a darling! She looks so good in red- the perfect Valentine! :-)

Renee said...

What great pictures! She certainly is a darling baby but I would expect nothing less from the two of you!

Karen said...

She is perfect. Thanks for the announcement - they're all beautiful!

Becky T said...

Oh, Melissa! I think my heart just skipped a beat--she is SO beautiful! You guys have the cutest girls, I swear. These pictures of her are so so so cute, it makes me want a baby girl to squeeze! She looks so much like Anna in pictures to me... Hope you are all doing well, we miss you!

The Shumway Family said...

What a beautiful girl!! Those are great pictures.