Holly took this picture and it completely captures Anna's personality. She is such a little free spirit. I love it!Ellie and Anna were having a hard time getting along the other day and so I needed to talk to Anna about it. This was my enlightening conversation with her . . .
me - Anna, we really need to make sure that we are making good choices and being kind.
Anna - Okay mom I will try my best to be kind... like the Care bears and Jesus.
me - (pondering if it is bad that she is comparing Jesus and the Care bears.)
Then she continues...
But if Ellie keeps bothering me, I will just put my hand out like Nephi did to those 2 bad guys (referring to Laman and Lemuel) and tell her to STOP!
I wasn't quite sure where to go with the conversation after that!
10 comments:
Your conversation with Anna made me laugh. You can be glad that she knows the scriptures so well. She is darling! We miss her.
Care Bears and Jesus work...
I am so embarrassed. I just realized I never mailed you the disk even after all the waiting. It will be in my mailbox today.
This is beyond humiliating.
That's dang funny.
Anna is too cute. You have THE cutest girls!
-Tay
(Oh, and my email to my blog is perfectinplaces@hotmail.com)
(the email I regularly use is Tayler2u@aol.com)
Feel free to email me anytime!
Isabella and I love this post. And we love Anna!
What do you say? That is super funny.
Hey Melissa, this is Ben's cousin Ashley (Olsen)Christensen. I found your guy's blog and had to say hello. Your girls are so adorable and have gotten so big. Your new little girl is perfect like your other two. Hope all is well for you all. Tell Ben we say hi. You can check out our blog anytime. www.toddandashleychristensen.blogspot.com
Take care.
Anna...
You are making "Good Choices" when you try to be like Nephi!!! We love you...
Mimi and Grandpa Duff
How funny! Olivia likes to comment that she's going to kick Laman and Lemuel in the "face" (said with a Nacho Libre accent)
That picture of Anna is SOOO cute! As for the story too cute!!!
Post a Comment