Sunday, May 03, 2009

#7

For Ellie's birthday this year she wanted her whole school class to come. Normally I am not sure that I would have been up for it, but with it being a special school year for our little Ellie, I happily obliged. We knew that she would only be in Utah for one school year so we were a little nervous for her, but she quickly made such a great group of friends and the kids in her school class were great kids.
We had a magician come for the kids.
Ellie was the star of the show. (I have to admit, this magician was really really good!)
I love the sweet little smile on her face.
Happy Birthday sweetie. It makes me so happy to be your mom. You are such a sweet and kind little girl. You always want to do what is right and you are such a great example to your little sisters. Cubby just loves you to pieces and Anna wants to be just like you. You are such a little angel. Happy Birthday!

No comments: