Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth.
Part of what made it so great was that the girls got their dad all to
themselves for an entire week. It was heavenly!
Mom and Dad Thompson planned this special little getaway for us.
I don't think that we can tell them thank you enough.
We loved every second of it!
Here are some of the highlights...
Seeing Minnie and her house. This is always a favorite!
Sara wasn't too sure about the characters but she loved all of the
princesses. I am starting to think that little girls are
just made to love princesses.
All of the treats.
I am the treat queen at our house but when we come to
Disneyland Ben takes over. The girls know to go to their dad
for slushies and endless amounts of churros!
Standing in line for the caterpillar ride. This is one of my favorites!
I always love taking my babies on it.
Having breakfast with Dale, Chip, Koda, and Miko.
The girls loved it and it was so so yummy!
Cubby loved seeing all of the animals.
She loves to show us where her eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and hair are.
So she spent the entire time showing us where they were on the goats.
She loved rubbing the goats ears.
Thank goodness the animals are so patient!
This has always been one of Anna's favorite parts of Disneyland.
Can you tell that it was St. Patrick's day?
All of my cute little Leprechauns!
Cubby was such a little trooper. She did so great.
Her favorite ride was definitely the carousel.
I think we took her on it at least 15 times.
Ellie's favorites -
California Screamin', the chocolates they left on her bed for bedtime,
Space Mountian, Nemo, Star Tours, anything that had to do with treats :)
Grizzly Rapids, and Big Thunder Mountain.
Anna's favorites -
The Matterhorn, Grizzly Rapids, petting the farm animals
having lunch with all of the princesses, pirates of the carribean,
the shuttle to Downtown Disney, and Big Thunder Mountain.

5 comments:
So fun melissa! I am jealous! I especially love the picture of you with Minnie...You are still so beautiful!
How fun! We're going to Disney World tomorrow so looking at the fun you had was a great way to get me pumped up!
Dear Ben and Melissa...we love these pictures of your family...thanks for sharing them...
Love,
Mimi and Grandpa Duff
Oh my word. Disneyland with your girls must have been so fun you couldn't even stand it. It would only be better if my mom and I and Tiffany and Reilly were there too. haha
Cutest little fam ever!!! Looks like fun:)
Post a Comment