Today I was looking through pictures and I pulled this one up.
I sat staring at it for a while and haven't stopped thinking about it today.
As Ellie gets older I sometimes think "okay, she is big now she isn't going
to keep changing that much." But then as I look at pictures from the past
I realize how little she really is and how quickly time passes.
This weekend I was blessed and once again inspired from leaders of our
church. This year I have been lucky enough to teach from a General
Conference talks each month at church. I can't explain what an amazing
experiencing it has been for me, hard, but amazing. It has truly been an
incredible blessing in my life to have these talks to think about and pray
about and study each month.
I find that after each General Conference is when I get that little extra push
to be a little better and do a little better.
So what did I get from this weekend. So so much!
But for the moment I am going to work on enjoying all the "little" moments
in my life. I don't want life to keep passing me by and wonder how time
went so quickly. Somehow I know it will help me be a better mother, wife,
daughter, sister, friend and daughter of our Heavenly Father.
I have to add that today my 2 favorite "moments" were giggling and
giggling with Ellie and Anna in my bed before bedtime. And watching
Ben toss the girls in the air over and over and over.
...and Holly thanks again for this picture...it is one of my absolute favorites!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wonderful message Melissa...you're wise to enjoy the journey! This picture of Ellie brings tears to my eyes...she is precious to us in every way. thank you for sharing your feelings about Ellie and about your family.
Love,
Grandpa Duff
Post a Comment