Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Our little fish

These two had their very first swim meet.
Anna (age 5) my niece Haylee (age 4)
Haylee's mom (my sister) is the coach.
It is one of the reasons we come to Utah every year.
You can't find a better coach and our girls love her.
A - 25 back (48.48)
25 free (43.51)
When I got to the meet I thought about just having Anna swim freestyle.
But I am so glad I kept her in the backstroke too.
She surprised us all.
She stayed on her back and her little arms and legs were really moving!
One of my favorite things as a mom has been watching
my girls in their first swim meets.
It brings back so many memories.
Ellie had a great meet.
She has improved so much this year.
I think she looks so cute.
Our little backstroker.
E - 25 back (28.01)
50 free (54.18)
25 free (24.10)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ellie and Anna,
I loved watching your Mom swim and now I get to watch you. You are fantastic little swimmers. Love Grandma Candy