Elllie and Anna came home from swimming
so excited about their medals from the last swim meet.
I love how Ellie positioned the medals just perfectly on her tummy
so that her dad can see all of them.
Anna Bell with her medals and best time ribbon.
She was so happy!
When I was little my mom kept all of our ribbons and medals in a cookie tin can.
Growing up I thought everyone had a cookie tin can with their medals and ribbons.
When Ellie started swimming I found the perfect cookie can for her medals and ribbons.
Anna is so excited to finally have her own cookie can this year.
And of course when Sara saw me taking pictures she wanted one too
She is a very proud little sister.
I am so thankful how great her big sisters are with her.
Maybe a little too great. She does get a little spoiled by them. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment