Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Today

Today Sara and I were out playing in the the backyard.
I decided to quickly grab my camera 
because I feel like I miss taking pictures of our little day to day moments.
Our little Cubby is really growing up.
We really miss her sisters while they are gone all day
but it is kind of nice being able to give Sara my full attention during the day.
When I put Sara in the car to get Ellie and Anna from school she spends the
entire drive yelling, "Anna and Ellie!"

Some of my favorite things about Sara right now are;
She is still a great little sleeper. 2-3 hour naps and down for bed every night at 7.
She thinks her dad is fantastic.
Her favorite thing to ask for is "yum yums" (which means a treat or crackers).
She LOVES popsicles.
Her favorite word to say is Grandpa and then she giggles.
She loves to watch 5 minutes of Elmo every morning after we walk sisters to school.
She is such a little trooper while taking sisters to lessons every day after school.
Anytime she gets her hands on a ziploc baggie she wants you to blow her a bubble.
She loves to sing "Twinkle Twinkle little star."
She loves to count to ten (with help).
I think she is finally figuring out that she needs to be kind and soft with her friends.
She loves to have her friends come over.
She does not give out hugs and kisses very freely but when she does there is nothing better.

2 comments:

mccready's said...

I think it's great that none of your girls look exactly alike and yet they are all as pretty as can be.

Brandalyn said...

She is such a cutie! I can't believe how long her hair is already. Pretty soon it will be long and thick like her sisters (and her moms!):)