I can't believe it.
Our little Cubby is two.
Actually I can believe it.... It seems like I have had this fun little monkey forever.
Breakfast.
Cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate with marshmellows.
The big sisters thought this was the best breakfast ever.
When we were in Utah this summer Ellie wanted to make a quilt for Sara.
My mom thought it was a great idea so she became Ellie's little sewing teacher.
When we left my mom got it quilted. It turned out so cute.
Cubby loved it.
I asked Sara if she wanted a picture with Ellie and this was the pose it got. :)
And then dad came home from work.
And lets be honest this was the best birthday present she could have recieved.
You should have seen her when she heard him come in the door.
(Ben wanted me to point out that this is his tired face that comes thanks to the PICU.)
This is the latest two year old smile.
She likes you to see her teeth. :)
Me with my baby girl.
It is amazing how much I love being her mom.
Anna wrote her a card today that said,
"To: Sara. You are a funny little girl and I really love you. Love, Anna."
I think that is how we all feel about this little one.
She makes us all laugh and we couldn't love her more.
The owl cupcakes.
This probably explains the "Whoooo Whoooo."
Eating her owl cake.
She was trying to be a little entertainer for all of the M cousins and little miss Maggie.
We were so glad they could all come.
As always she loves her cousins and Aunts and Uncles.
It made her birthday having them all come over.
Happy Birthday to our little 2 year old.
We can't wait for another year with you!
4 comments:
Happy birthday!!! That WAS a fast two years!
Very cute quilt, great job Ellie!
Happy Birthday to Sara!
I am thrilled that you are having another little girl! Your girls are the sweetest, most loving sisters ever.
Cubby is going to be a Perfect big sister!!! Love you Cubby...happy 2nd birthday.
Mimi and Grandpa Duff
she is so cute Melissa!
Post a Comment