Ellie had her Kids' Rock mile run again this year.
It is such a fun day.
As you can see she was a happy little girl.
The finish line.
Her biggest fans.
Anna loves going and can't wait for her turn to run (you have to be in 2nd grade).
Cubby wasn't feeling great but did her best to try and be happy :)
I was relieved that Ben showed up.
I knew he would. He always figures out how to make it to the important things.
Ellie likes one of us to run with her.
So if Ben couldn't make it
I was trying to imagine me running with her being 7 months pregnant,
I was trying to imagine me running with her being 7 months pregnant,
pushing Sara in a stroller with Anna by my side :)
Really I'm kidding.
She would have had to run it alone with her friends and she would have survived.
But let's be honest.
Dad's make everything a whole lot better.
Way to go Ellie.
You make us smile.
2 comments:
She makes us smile too! Love you, Em, Aj and Maggie.
She can run farther than I can :)
Post a Comment