Today we went to Ellie's "dance around the may pole" at school. It was so much fun to watch her do the little routine with her classmates. Dancing around the May Pole is one of the few experiences that I remember from when I was in preschool. I thought it was wonderful then and I thought that it was even more wonderful watching Ellie have the time of her life. Ellie has been practicing all of her special songs that she learned from school. I love hearing her sing and sing and sing. She comes home from school and wants to teach Anna all of the new songs that she has learned. Today when we were going to pick up Ellie from school Anna said, "When Ellie grows up she is going to be a teacher." I asked her what she wanted to be when she grows up and she said, "Just a little kid!" Wouldn't that be wonderful!

Singing, "I had a little turtle!"
Singing, "I had a little turtle!"

3 comments:
Ellie's hair is amazing. She sounds like a fantastic older sister. Please tell me she was mean to Anna at some point, otherwise I'll lose all hope with Max!?! You can tell you're a fantastic Mom with fantastic daughters.
Trust me Ellie and Anna have there moments!
Thank-you!
Post a Comment