Monday, May 07, 2007

It's Growing!


Isn't this exciting, our garden is growing! We are now eating peas out of the pods and they are delicious. The tomatoes, green beans, carrots and squash are really starting to grow. Every time I go out and look at our little garden I can't help but think of my Grandma Belliston. I loved going to her house as a child and eating the peas and the strawberries, they were always so fresh and yummy. Now when we go over to my Grandma's house the girls go straight to her backyard to see if they can find any little strawberries. Now I love being able to do that in our own garden!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy Morris said...

I'm so jealous! I'm going to have to start a garden of my own, Your's looks beautiful! I don't know how you do it all mis!

Holly said...

We need to come visit and snack on your peas! I can't wait to start a garden for the kids - thanks for the inspiration.

Holly said...

Where did the Thompsons go?