See the countdown timer at the bottom of the page!
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
OOhh Edward . . .
. . . need I say more! I really don't know what it is about these books but, I can't put them down! I found out about this book from the young women in my mother-in-law's ward and I kind of rolled my eyes when I was told that it was about a vampire. But, you can all roll your eyes at me, I have fallen in love with a vampire, yes Edward Cullen is quite dreamy. Okay, maybe I'm a little desperate because Ben has been really busy with his surgery rotation, or maybe it is true love, (I think I will bet on the first!) However, I did inform Ben that he is going to be a Vampire for Halloween!
See the countdown timer at the bottom of the page!
See the countdown timer at the bottom of the page!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Yes! I can't wait! I'm so glad you're the same way that I am about this! Tate has been making fun of me to NO END because I want to read Twilight and New Moon again before Eclipse come out. But you're right...at least we have Edward!!!
What am I missing? I haven't heard of this in my Harry Potter frenzy the last few days (make that years!).
I see you are as obsessed as I am. Nice to know there are other people who are in love with a fictional vampire:)
I'm sharing this with Marcus, so he doesn't think he has a crazy wife! I'm glad I'm in good company!
Love it too.....funny that most husbands think it is so silly-but they don't understand the depth of Bella and Edward's relationship :).....I love Stephenie's (the author's) website btw, if you havn't checked it out it is fun.
Angie, if only they understood the way that they love one another. It's incredible!
First of all Melissa your family is adorable!! Second, I am going to have to read this book so I can have another man on the side :) ha ha!
melissa, thanks for offering, can I borrow book 1??
I will have to look into this book so many people are talking about. After I finish the last Harry Potter I might give it a try.
If you are obsessed enough to put a countdown on your blog, they must be really good. I think it's great!
As I said on Jules blog, your comments about this book have inspired me to give in and read it. As was also previously stated, I hope you have a very Happy Halloween!
I think I feel the same way about Mr. Darcy (Pride and Prejudice) and Colonel Brandon (Sense and Sensibility) as you feel about Edward. I highly recommend both books and movies, especially the really long P&P with Colin Firth. I think I need to go to Blockbuster now. . .
Post a Comment