Wednesday, August 12, 2009

FIRST DAY

(This is in front of our house. I really need to take pictures to post. It is a typical Arizona home, which took a little adjusting to! We are really liking it and it is finally starting to feel like home.)

This is my only picture of the first day of school. At least I love it! I am so glad that I have 2 little friends to send this year. Some how it makes me feel better watching them walk in together, hoping that they will look out for each other. With that said, I have almost adjusted to Ellie being gone, after 2 years of being in school. But now I am missing my little Anna terribly. She has been my little buddy for the last couple of years. I have loved being with her, she is such a happy fun little girl. She is definitely a mama's girl and takes such good care of me. I will get use to it eventually but I think that the lump in my throat might be there every morning for the next couple of weeks. They are both really liking school. Ellie's teacher is wonderful. Her teacher is very aware of the kids needs. At meet the teacher she introduced Ellie to a little friend and they have been best buddies since. Anna's teacher is a young fun teacher. Anna comes home with new songs every day and is always singing around the house. It is always nice to have happy girls! Cubby and I are enjoying our time together. Every morning we walk the girls to school and Sara just loves it. When we go back to get the girls in the afternoon it is so cute how happy she gets to see her big sisters. I love it!

3 comments:

Holly said...

I am glad you guys are getting settled.

I had wanted to tell you that I think that Cubby is the cutest nickname and I love that you wrote down its origins. IT is so easy to forget where names come from.

mccready's said...

And they don't even have to wear uniforms... isn't that lovely?? :)

Amy Morris said...

Oh, how cute are they!? Love all the updates! Miss you guys!