So far her 2 words are Mama and Dada.
She loves picking up her sisters after school. She kicks her little legs and giggles and giggles.
Whenever we walk down the stairs in our house she starts to sing and then gets a big smile on her face. I think she likes the sound of her echo.
She loves to talk to Grandma Candy on the phone.
She loves her food. If she really likes it she always says "Mmmm." But she is not a big fan of green beans.
She loves her Aunt Tiffany. I think that Aunt Tiffany has really taken a liking to her too!
She loves to go for walks.
I love that when I give her kisses she smiles and says "mmmm aaahhh" as I kiss her.
She has just started to have a little bit of spunk.
She does not like to have her diaper changed.
If she gets really mad she will jerk her head back.
She has found that she can quickly unroll the whole roll of toilet paper.
I hope this doesn't mean that I could be in trouble with a spunky little monkey!
4 comments:
What a cute picture of Sara. I miss her so much!!! Love Grandma Candy
I cannot believe she is already 10 months! She is just too cute for words!
What a cutie, she does a lot of the same things our little Scotty does, there at such a stinkin' cute age I love it!!
Cubby...
Mimi and Grandpa Duff think your are awesome...spunkiness and all.
Love,
Mimi and Grandpa Duff
Post a Comment