Saturday, September 12, 2009

An Extra Special Day!

This is actually a post for my cute little nieces Ashlyn and Carly. Their dad (my brother) was working in Arizona just for the day. He managed to squeeze in a little visit.
Here is the picture that Shane promised his girls.
All the kids with their Uncle Shane. They all think he is pretty great and were so excited that he came to visit! Next time we hope that he can bring Ashlyn and Carly. We are really missing them!

One last wave.
It was just what I needed. I was starting to get a little homesick for Utah.
Thanks for coming Shane. We hope you come back real soon!

1 comment:

Brandalyn said...

Wow Melissa, you have been busy catching up on all your blogging! I enjoyed seeing how your summer went. I am anxious to see some pictures of your house. I hope that I can make it out there to see you soon! (I have a nephew getting baptized the beginning of December, so maybe then!)