As I crawled into bed to snuggle with Ellie
for one last time while she is still my little 7 year old,
for one last time while she is still my little 7 year old,
I had a memory flash through my mind of my little 3 year old standing
on my parents front doorstep in her red, white, and blue star
swimming suit ready to go to our mommy and me swimming class.
swimming suit ready to go to our mommy and me swimming class.
It feels like it was yesterday.
As I say every year where does time go?
Ellie is special to me.
She made me a mom. Which made her my special little buddy instantly.
She has a huge piece of my heart.
I have thought many times, that I hope she gets to have a daughter and feel
the same way about her little girl when she is a mom.
I often think how lucky and grateful I am to get to be her mother.
She is kind and loving.
She loves to giggle.
It is one of my favorite things to hear her giggling.
It is one of my favorite things to hear her giggling.
She loves to learn about anything and everything.
She is helpful and thoughtful.
I am amazed each day as I watch her learn and grow.
I am lucky to call her mine.
Happy Birthday Ellie Louise.
I Love You! I Love You! I Love You!




1 comment:
Dear Ellie,
I got tears in eyes looking at you sweet pictures. It has been fun watching you grow. You are a special little girl and we love you very much. Have a wonderful 8th birthday. Love, Grandma Candy
and Grandpa Dick
Post a Comment