Sunday, February 13, 2011

Grandma


Today was my Grandma Brown's funeral.
It was a beautiful celebration of her life.
This past week I have been reminded constantly of what a 
blessing it is to have the gospel in my life.
I have had many wonderful talks with our girls
answering all of there question about our Heavenly Father's plan for us.
My grandma always would tell me that she had a Heavenly Father 
that loved her and that always took care of her.
Even the last couple of weeks she said to me many times,
"Melissa, it will work out just perfect."
As I sat there today looking at all of her friends and family
I couldn't help but think that it was "just perfect" exactly as she would have wanted it.
I love you Grandma!

2 comments:

Candy said...

Melissa,
I am so glad we have this picture. We need to enjoy all the days we have together. Love, Mom

Brandalyn said...

She sounds like an amazing women. So sorry that she has passed away. Hope you are doing well and feeling good.

Text me your email address and I will send you the picture we took at Kneaders during Christmas.