Santa came early to our house. The girls wrote a letter asking him to come early because we were going to Utah. The girls have been counting down the days. We did this last year and I thought I would be a little sad to have Christmas early, but I have to admit that I love it. We don't have to pack anything to take to Utah, it makes traveling a whole lot easier. For whatever reason it really felt like Christmas. Ellie was thrilled to get a green scooter. Ellie has been asking for a "surprise" from Santa. That was easy enough! Anna wanted "a washer and a dryer," after several hours of looking for one I finally found one. So I took her to the store to see if she liked it because it would be "kind of like the one Santa's elves would make for her." As soon as she saw it she got a funny look on her face and said, "no not that one." I think that she wanted a real one like mine. So she said, "I just want Santa to bring me a candy cane!" So that is what she got. Along with her 2 favorite things, a toy unicorn and a big fluffy tutu. The girls had such a great day. Now I just have to make it through the flight to Utah tomorrow!
Sunday, December 16, 2007
CHRISTMAS
Santa came early to our house. The girls wrote a letter asking him to come early because we were going to Utah. The girls have been counting down the days. We did this last year and I thought I would be a little sad to have Christmas early, but I have to admit that I love it. We don't have to pack anything to take to Utah, it makes traveling a whole lot easier. For whatever reason it really felt like Christmas. Ellie was thrilled to get a green scooter. Ellie has been asking for a "surprise" from Santa. That was easy enough! Anna wanted "a washer and a dryer," after several hours of looking for one I finally found one. So I took her to the store to see if she liked it because it would be "kind of like the one Santa's elves would make for her." As soon as she saw it she got a funny look on her face and said, "no not that one." I think that she wanted a real one like mine. So she said, "I just want Santa to bring me a candy cane!" So that is what she got. Along with her 2 favorite things, a toy unicorn and a big fluffy tutu. The girls had such a great day. Now I just have to make it through the flight to Utah tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Good luck on the flight! you'll do just fine! Have a great time in Utah!
I can't imagine having Christmas early, we are not even done shopping yet!
I looove the pettiskirt! I am so glad that Santa brought her one!
I love Anna's tutu. It is gorgeous!! I hope you guys are having a great time in Utah!
merry christmas! what a good idea to do it early!
Smart to have Christmas early. We had a hard time packing our Christmas gifts back and forth. Ethan said he talked to Ben and how good it was to hear from him. Hope you guys made it home ok.
Post a Comment