Just looking at this tree makes me laugh. Decorating this year was all about patience. Ben reminded me several times that it really didn't matter how the tree looked as long as the girls had fun. I think that we accomplished that! I love this time of the year for so many reasons, but 2 of the top reasons are the christmas music that we have playing at all moments and the smell of our christmas tree. Decorating our tree is so much fun for the girls because they each have their own bag of ornaments that Grandma Candy and Mimi have given them over the years. They love getting out their very own ornament bag and choosing a "special spot" for each ornament on the tree.
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
So cute! Did you make the tree skirt, it is amazing?!
Your tree looks so cute! That's such a great idea to have to separate bags of ornaments for each one of your girls.
Wow. I mean really- WOW. Your tree looks awesome! I love all of the wooden 'Believe' ornaments.
I know a little about the patience thing now. I have an idea of how I want the tree to look and then I realize ok, Olivia has her own ideas too:) It's fun. But somehow your tree turned out AWESOME!
your tree is beautiful. I wish we had a real tree. I love how the branches point up.
The tree all pointe up is pretty funny . . .
The decor looks great!
Sommer -
No I did not make the tree skirt. I wish!
I love it. I should post a picture of my tree-you would have a good laugh, my kids think its beautiful though and thats all that matters, right?
Post a Comment