Hi Melissa! I love that Ben is wearing short sleeves looking for a Christmas tree---I'm not a fan of the cold! It's so fun to see pictures of your girls-they are getting so big! Hope all is well. Rachel (Robison)
I can't believe how big the little girls look. This is the longest we have ever gone without seeing them. We are counting the days till you come. We are so excited. Love Mom
I love, love, love the smell and feel of a real tree! It looks like you all had a great time. Where did you find your tree? We're probably going to resume tree hunting this weekend- we didn't find our favorite lsat weekend (Frasier Fir). Are you going to post pictures of your decorated tree? I love to see how everyone decorate's- I bet yours is magnificent!
5 comments:
Hi Melissa! I love that Ben is wearing short sleeves looking for a Christmas tree---I'm not a fan of the cold! It's so fun to see pictures of your girls-they are getting so big! Hope all is well. Rachel (Robison)
I can't believe how big the little girls look. This is the longest we have ever gone without seeing them. We are counting the days till you come. We are so excited. Love Mom
I love, love, love the smell and feel of a real tree! It looks like you all had a great time. Where did you find your tree? We're probably going to resume tree hunting this weekend- we didn't find our favorite lsat weekend (Frasier Fir). Are you going to post pictures of your decorated tree? I love to see how everyone decorate's- I bet yours is magnificent!
I can smell your tree from here. LOVE that smell! So why do I have an artificial tree?
Look at your little dancer's! The posing picture is so sweet.
Your tree looks fabulous.
Post a Comment