Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Anna


I have been wanting to write down two things about Anna that I hope that I never forgot.

The first one is that Anna loves things that are cold especially my hands and feet. My hands and feet are always cold and so many many times a day Anna will come and put my hand on her cheek or wants my cold feet by her legs. If I am busy doing something she will come and say, "mom can I please hold your cold hands?" Her pre school teacher told me that she is always wanting to hold her arms and so the other day she asked Anna why she liked to rub her arms, Anna said, "They are so cold!"

The other thing is that she is always sucking on her bottom lip especially when she gets tired or when my "cold hands" are on her cheek. You can't tell in this picture but that is what she is busy doing. I love my little Anna, she is growing up but I find myself hanging on to all of her little habits that she has done since she was a little baby.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kendra Meyers said...

That picture is so priceless! Anna is such a beauty.

mccready's said...

I agree, that picture is amazing. It's funny you should write about her holding hands because I noticed that she tends to do that a lot during music lessons too. She's wonderful!

Clawson Family said...

That's such an adorable picture of Anna! I love all the sweet little habits kids have.

Grandpa Duff said...

Dear Anna Banana...

Mimi and Grandpa Duff think it's wonderful when you suck on your lip and get the sleepy eyes! And remember that Mimi's hands and feet are always cold, so it's just perfect for you!

We love you little one...

Mimi and Grandpa Duff