Parade #2 didn't disappoint us in the least! Several of our friends met us there and the girls had such a great time. This is Ellie with a couple of her good friends, Janie, Marky, and Anna. Our little Anna was "too busy" catching beads!
I love your Mardi Gras posts!! It is making me sad that I'm missing out on it! But we were glad we got to hit some parades before we left. And funny you mentioned that Anna was too busy catching beads for the picture...I think Tyler was right on her heels! :) Those two are so funny!
4 comments:
I've never even been to ONE Mardi Gras parade! Your kids are never going to forget your time in New Orleans.
I love your Mardi Gras posts!! It is making me sad that I'm missing out on it! But we were glad we got to hit some parades before we left. And funny you mentioned that Anna was too busy catching beads for the picture...I think Tyler was right on her heels! :) Those two are so funny!
Cute pictures. I can't believe the loot! Of course you can put us on your blog. I updated mine and put you guys on ours.
That looks like such fun. I'm jealous - I think Connor would go nuts at a parade like that.
Post a Comment