Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ellie

Ellie had her school award ceremony again. She thought it was pretty great. She was very excited because one of the awards comes with a coupon for a free Domino's pizza. She felt very special that she could take the family to dinner. I am so proud of Ellie because school is such a long day for her but she never complains. On the weekends she always tells me how much she loves to be home with us. She does still remind me that naptime is her least favorite part of the day! She thinks it funny when I tell her one day it will be her favorite part of the day.

Ellie's biggest fan!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Jesperson Family said...

I've always thought Ellie looks just like you, and she does, but in this picture she looks so much like Ben to me!

That picture of Anna is adorable too.

Cami said...

Your girls are so cute!!!
Does Ellie go all day? I bet you miss her I am not looking forward to that next year.

Kallas Family said...

Your girls are beautiful!!! I don't know what I will do when I send Owen to just preschool next year three days a week. I don't know how you stand her being away all day.