Thursday, June 26, 2008

Day 6

More packing - but just about done!
In front of some of the boxes.
That's my pregnant belly just over half way. I am amazed at how quickly my stomach popped out this time. Ben keeps having to remind me that is does go back to normal. I am starting to wonder this time!
To end the day we went to WALL-E. The girls were so excited to see it and I think that they left a little disappointed. Anna was so worried that something was going to happen to WALL-E that she cried the last 15 minutes of the movie and Ellie was left a little confused. She still can't figure out why all the people looked like "balloons."
For dinner the girls thought that, "Grandma Candy would love to make her own pizza." And of course my mom said that was exactly what she wanted to do.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Your belly still looks tiny! I know you don't feel that way though . . .

It looks like you are having so much fun, even with all of the packing and moving stresses. I just wish we had made it down to New Orleans when you were there to give us a tour!