Wednesday, August 25, 2010

10 years

 My mom came to watch our 3 little friends
while Ben and I had a little getaway for our 10 year anniversary.
I really can't believe it has already been 10 years.
Then I think about everything that has happened and I guess I can believe it.
We stayed at a a beautiful place called The Boulders.
These pictures don't even begin to show how huge and beautiful all of the boulders are.
Every morning we would go for a hike.
It was so great to have my sweet Benjamin all to myself.
On our Anniversary while we were hiking Ben said,
"Life wouldn't be nearly as fun, happy, and fulfilling without you."
And I feel the same way about him. 
It was kind of nice to just do whatever we wanted.
We ate lots of yummy food, went to a movie every day, relaxed by the pool,
hiking, a little shopping and more eating :)
The first night we said "won't it be nice to sleep in."
But every morning we were wide awake at 6.
I guess that's what kids do to you. 
On a side note I found a Garden that I hope to have someday.
(Hey I can dream can't I?)
It was seriously so beautiful and incredible.
This picture is for Scott and Chalene - the 2 people that I know would appreciate this :) 
Happy 10 years.
I can't wait for the next million.
I love you babe.

Oh and I have to say Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to my wonderful mom.
I am so glad she survived!

3 comments:

Brandalyn said...

Yea! Sounds like you had a great time, you guys deserved a little getaway!

Holly said...

Happy Anniversary! The garden is fabulous.

Grandpa Duff said...

Remember...the first 10 years is the toughest! It's all a breeze from here!!!

Love,

Mimi and Grandpa Duff