My mom is here visiting and took this picture when Ben came home from work today.
He was the Senior of the month.
I have to add he wasn't the most cheerful about getting the picture taken.
Finally I was able to convince him.
My mom took us all to In and Out to celebrate.
It was such a treat.
But the real reason for my mom coming is to watch our 3 little rascals while
we take a little getaway for our 10 year Anniversary.
I can't wait to have him all to myself for 3 whole days.
4 comments:
10 years!! Congrats! We're going on 3 months... haha That's so fun! Enjoy the trip!
YEA!!! 10 years man were getting old:)
This is a cute picture of you two. Congrats on student of the month Ben.
Make's a parent proud!
Love,
Dad
ps...this is a "G" rated site...watch that right hand Ben!!
Post a Comment