The girls love being in Utah for the 4th of July.
Mimi and Grandpa Duff took the big girls to Stadium of Fire
while I stayed home and got the little girls in bed.
They loved it and thought that David Archuleta was fantastic.
Anna's exact words,
"That younger kid was a lot better than that older cowboy (Brad Paisley)".
She cracks me up.
Not the best picture but all 4 of them - that's what counts :)
They were up early for the parade, then played at the park,
had lunch, and were now ready to jump in the kiddie pool.
We never take a moment to rest :)
And finally a picture of cute Baby Jane.
Oh I love that little face.
My brothers little boy - Cole.
The funniest and cutest little kid!
I couldn't resist. Just one more of the little guy.
He went down the slide probably a hundred times.
He might be wearing his mom and dad out.
They can always send him to me :)
He went down the slide probably a hundred times.
He might be wearing his mom and dad out.
They can always send him to me :)
All the girls playing in the kiddie pool.
They were having long jump contests. Pretty entertaining to say the least.
I was pretty impressed until Anna decided to dive head first into the 2 foot deep water.
Luckily she came up laughing but we quickly came up with a few rules ;)
And of course the Grandma who keeps us going for hours!


1 comment:
What a fun summer - I loved every minute of it. Love Grandma Candy
Post a Comment