Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Eclipse

I would like to start by saying Eclipse was all that I expected and more. I haven't written about it yet because I went through a slight depression after. I am kidding, okay I am just kind of kidding! Maybe it was because I haven't seen Ben much or maybe it is because I know that I have to wait an entire year for Edward and Bella to be a part of my life again. I am not quite sure what to think of the way the book evolved. I can't help but feel bad for Jacob, I always feel bad for the underdog. I find Jacob quite sweet, but it really is an unfair competition, can you really compare to Edward? Okay, I think that is all that I am going to say. And I am happy to say that I am slowly getting out of my little sad rut!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get what you are saying about Jacob, but he is so manipulative. Also, maybe because I am offended because I was a "child bride" but seriously, why is she so bugged by the marriage thing-lame. I really enjoyed the book as well, felt the "depression", and now moving on too.....

Kristel said...

what can I say? One more year...
Go team Edward!

jules said...

I felt bad for Jacob too, but not enough to want Bella to choose him. No way! Haha I think it will be good for me to wait the year so I can get over my infatuation with Edward!

Clawson Family said...

I also went through a slight depression after finishing this book but I was able to solve that pretty quickly, I just started the series over! And they are still exciting to read! And just a side note, Jacob is great but really he can't compete with Edward, I mean really!

Anonymous said...

Melis, I just finished New Moon. My stomach is slowly unwinding and I am still in lust with Edward. What am I going to do when I finish Eclipse. I almost don't want to start it for fear of not being able to hang out with Edward and Bella for a year, but the fact is I have to read on. Such a dilemma. I just may go into the same depression that Bella experienced. My poor family!!! This is pathetic!