Friday, August 24, 2007

Our favorite things

Ellie and Anna were tagged by their little friend Savanna. Here is what they had to say . . .

4 Favorite movies

Anna - Cinderella, The Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, and Snow White

Ellie - "I love love love love love love love Sleeping Beauty," The Little Mermaid, The Chipmunks, and The Night at the Museum

4 favorite TV shows

Anna - Little Einsteins, Dora and then she said, "That's all mom!"
Ellie - Curious George, My friends Tigger and Pooh, Dragon Tales and Clifford

4 Hobbies

Anna - Reading Books, taking care of her babies, "playing", dancing
Ellie - Riding her bike, coloring, playing baseball, swimming

4 Vacations

Anna - Disneyworld, Disneyland, Beach, Going to see Grandma Candy, Grandpa Dick, Mimi, and Grandpa Duff

Ellie - Beach, Utah, Disneyland & Disneyworld, Going to see Trenton in Arizona

4 favorite foods

Anna - Oatmeal, Cheerios, Spaghetti, "fishy crackers"
Ellie - "Spaghetti with white sauce," Chicken noodle soup, corn on the cob, mimi's grilled cheese sandwiches.

4 places I'd rather be

Anna - Disneyland, the Beach, "playing with Jackson", "playing with Emma"
Ellie - The Beach, Utah, Disneyland, Disneyworld

4 people we tag
Max Hill
Janie Liddle
Anna Liddle
Emma Barker (You better do this Brook! I can't wait to hear her answers!)


5 comments:

Sommer said...

I love hearing your little girls answers, it is so fun. I am sure it will be a great memory to have!

Becky T said...

This is too cute! I love seeing their answers and I'm sure they will love seeing them when they get older too. And I promise, I'll get my blog tag up SOON! I'm a slacker I know. :)

Holly said...

I'm curious to see if Max will answer, or if I'll have to fill in the blanks. I'm trying to catch up on posts, but it is on my list for the week!

Jen Tornow said...

I wonder what my answers would have been at their ages! You'll probably be so glad in the future that you did this post!

Kristel said...

when I read this to Janie and Anna they would scream..."me too!!!" on every response. so cute!