Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Kindergarten


Here is Ellie in her cute little uniform. She will be wearing a navy blue polo shirt everyday this year. The bottoms have to be tan, she wanted to wear her new jumper for the first day. I think that she looks so grown up. What a little cutie!

The most exciting part of the day was that Ben got to spend the morning with us! Ellie was very excited to go to school, which made it a whole lot easier on me.
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

The Shumway Family said...

You know, I'm wondering if Ben sports his scrubs the same way many at my hospital do. Ben - do you wear the swoop necks so your curtly chest hair is exposed with the help of your v-neck srubs? Just imagining here. Just imagining. Eth

Clawson Family said...

Melissa, she looks so cute and grown up! I can't believe you have a five year old! How fun to have your kids starting school!

Karen said...

I'm totally going to buy my husband some scrubs ... and maybe even a stethoscope!

King Family said...

How cute! She is adorable. She looks so much like a "Belliston" to me. I am jealous of the school uniforms. That would make life so much easier. Let's go Utah...

Holly said...

I love Ellie's blue shoes!

Amy Morris said...

How cute! Avery has the same jumper and wants to wear it right now so she can "be twins" with Ellie. What an exciting day!

Johnson said...

Melissa, I stumbled onto your page from Amy's. This is Becky Peterson...Johnson...I don't know if you'll remember me, but I think your girls are absolutely darling!!!! You and Ben look really happy!!!!!

The Jesperson Family said...

That picture of Ben holding Anna and walking with Ellie is adorable.

Cary & Katrina Sanders said...

She is so adorable!
I love the pictue of Ben walking down the sidewalk with the girls!!

Unknown said...

Ellie, you look so grown up in your school uniform and I can't believe you are old enough to go to school.
I am sure you will work hard and do your best. You always do. Mimi loves you! I can't wait until Grandpa Duff comes home so he can see your picture. He will love it.

Ben, You do look very handsome in your scrubs. I am proud of you. Melissa, thanks for always being so wonderful and sharing. Love you!

mccready's said...

Ok, that picture of Ben walking away with the girls is darling. What a cute family you have!! I'm so glad to know all of you!

Becky T said...

OK, Ellie couldn't be cuter in her uniform. I love it! And I'm sure it totally helps you to know how excited she was about school. And that picture of Ben walking with the girls is priceless! You have such a cute family!

Anonymous said...

Oh if they only knew the meaning of those scrubs. I used to think Justin was so sexy in them, (he is still sexy in them) but they take on a whole new meaning.

I love uniforms. I was opposed to them, but now I feel differently. Hope school is fantastic for you Ellie!