Friday, November 14, 2008

Anna & Sara

Anna, as you can tell, is very excited to FINALLY be a big sister. She has loved being my little helper and is happy to do anything that will make Sara happy.
Anna has been wanting a Baby Alive doll since last Christmas. You can only imagine her excitement when Sara "gave" her a Baby Alive when she came down to the hospital the first day. I don't think that she has put down "her baby" since she got her. For the moment I think that I will let Anna keep practicing being a mommy with her baby.

6 comments:

Franklin Family said...

So Melissa obviously I haven't checked your blog out forever..work has been really busy, but congratulations on your new baby!! Your girls are so cute! And you look great having just had a baby!

Megan Adamson said...

Congrats! She is so cute. I do not think that you know what love really is until you have you own children. Mine bring me so much joy. I am glad everything went well and everyone is healthy.

Sommer said...

You have such a cute little family. How are liking managing 3 kids?

Renee said...

Darling pictures! I love the motherly instinct of the oldest daughters...I am sure my Kylee will be the same way when #4 comes. It is amazing how helpful they can be when they get older! Hang in there! How are you adjusting to THREE?

Ashley said...

Melissa, your family is so cute. Your girls are beautiful and it's so fun seeing their expressions when they are around Sara. You can tell they LOVE having her around.

It was so fun seeing you guys at the Christmas party. Hope you have a great Christmas!

Cami said...

How cute 3 little girls, I love my sisters so much I think they are going to love having eachother. What a cute baby:)