Congratulations! Everyone looks so happy in the picture - you make such a cute little family.
I am feeling grateful for blogging and the ability to enjoy this announcement even though we live so far away. I can't wait for more pictures! I hope you are getting plenty of rest and doing well. I am so excited for you!
Oooooh, do you realize how bad I wish I could hop over there and hold her and see all of you?! We miss you guys so much! Congratulations, I can't wait to see more pictures. I love her name!
And please know my gift is coming some day soon. :) I was all ready to mail it about the time Tyler got sick and since then, it just hasn't gotten done. But it's going out this week! Hope you're all doing well and truly loving every minute, it's so precious!!
Congratulations! I hope everything went well. Can't wait to meet her. What cute little girls. Love the name, but of course I am partial to ReNee (or RaNae :)
Congratulations on Sara's arrival! We were so excited to hear that she was here safely and that both she and you were doing well. I hope you are also recovering well. I wish I could be there to help. We'll be excited to meet Sara. Take care!
Ben has such beautiful girls in his life...Melissa, Ellie, Anna and now Sweet Baby Sara (not to mention Mimi and Grandma Candy!!). He must have done something very, very good in Heaven before coming here...Four beautiful Jewels for him to look at every day.
21 comments:
Congratulations on the new arrival. We hope that Melissa and Sara are doing well (along with the rest of the family).
Congratulations! Everyone looks so happy in the picture - you make such a cute little family.
I am feeling grateful for blogging and the ability to enjoy this announcement even though we live so far away. I can't wait for more pictures! I hope you are getting plenty of rest and doing well. I am so excited for you!
Melissa congrats! I love her name too. So classic!
Oooooh, do you realize how bad I wish I could hop over there and hold her and see all of you?! We miss you guys so much! Congratulations, I can't wait to see more pictures. I love her name!
And please know my gift is coming some day soon. :) I was all ready to mail it about the time Tyler got sick and since then, it just hasn't gotten done. But it's going out this week! Hope you're all doing well and truly loving every minute, it's so precious!!
Congratulations Melissa!
That picture brings on an immediate smile and I love her name too!
Congratulations you guys! Sara ReNee is a beautiful name. Can't wait to see more pictures.
congrats!!! I can't wait to see more pictures!!
Congratulations! What a beautiful family!
How wonderful!
YOu guys all look very happy I am sure you are enjoying every second. Love the name too.
Congrats to all of you! I can't wait to see more pictures - I love the name!
Congratulations! We are so excited to meet sweet little Sara. Hope that mommy and baby, and everyone else, is doing great. We love you!
Congrats! Hope you are all doing well. And I love the name Sara, it's so simple and sweet.
Yay! Congratulations! We're so happy for you and your family. I hope we get to meet Sara some day!
Congratulations! I hope everything went well. Can't wait to meet her. What cute little girls. Love the name, but of course I am partial to ReNee (or RaNae :)
i am so happy for you guys! just look at that happy little family. love you guys! congrats!
Congratulations Melissa! 3 girls- how fun!
Congratulations on Sara's arrival! We were so excited to hear that she was here safely and that both she and you were doing well. I hope you are also recovering well. I wish I could be there to help. We'll be excited to meet Sara. Take care!
We are so happy for you guys!
All I can say is, good luck! Just kidding - you all look great and I'm glad everything went well! Congrats!
Congrats to your family! I love the name too!
I'm sending you best wishes for sleep!!
Ben has such beautiful girls in his life...Melissa, Ellie, Anna and now Sweet Baby Sara (not to mention Mimi and Grandma Candy!!). He must have done something very, very good in Heaven before coming here...Four beautiful Jewels for him to look at every day.
Love,
Grandpa Duff
Congratulations! What a cute family picture!She is so, so cute! Hope you are doing well. Can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment