
This is what I have been busy doing this week. I LOVE having canned fruit lining my pantry shelves. I think that they look so beautiful. I find myself going in to admire them throughout the day :) I have always loved the peaches but I am really starting to like the pears. Ellie LOVES the pears and can eat an entire jar in one sitting. Anna loves both. And Cubby is just happy to be able to eat them by herself, but she prefers eating with one hand and holding a spoon in the other. Tomorrow I start canning tomatoes for homemade salsa and my favorite Tortilla soup. Feel free to stop by and visit, I might even share with you!
2 comments:
Melissa,
Your jars of fruit look perfect. It feels so good when you see them all lined up on the counter. Ellie and Anna will think it is a real treat to eat. Love Mom
I wish you lived closer so you could teach me how to do it. I think it's an art!
Post a Comment