Thursday, October 01, 2009

Playing

It is amazing how much you love your babies.
This has become our new favorite thing.
Her favorite because she loves the ride. My favorite because of all of the giggles.

She now has 3 little pearly whites and a 4th one on the way.
I love her cute little cheesy smile.

3 comments:

Candy said...

Sara looks like a cute little girl and not a baby. I can't believe how much she has changed in just 7 weeks. I think she looks so much like Ben. I can't wait to see all of you. Love Grandma Candy

Grandpa Duff said...

This is one beautiful little girl...just like her two older sisters. Love to Cubby, Anna and Ellie.

Mimi and Grandpa Duff

Grandpa Duff said...

By the way, doesn't she have the softest eyes in the world...just looking at her makes you feel more and more gentle, loving...she's a gift!

Grandpa Duff and Mimi