Saturday, October 03, 2009

Soccer

Soccer season is in full swing. Ellie is really enjoying this year.
She is on a team with girls and boys which I think was a little intimidating at first. Now she has figured out that girls can do anything that boys can do :)
I think that one of her favorite things is that this little guy is on her team. Gavin is her cousin and I don't think that you could find two more opposite personalities. But they sure do make a great combination.
We have just loved this soccer league. They really focus on the basic skills and then gradually build on them. Ellie loves it!
I couldn't love cheering her on more, even though I don't know a thing about the game :)

1 comment:

Grandpa Duff said...

Ellie Louise...

You and your Mom look wonderful in this last picture...two beautiful girls. We love you Ellie-Ba-Deli!!

Mimi and Grandpa Duff