Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Let the games begin

For part of the reunion, AJ, Emilee, Ben and I were in charge of games for the family. We always try to think of things that we can do to laugh at each other. :) We started with the donut eating. The kids thought this was fantastic. Some of the adults had a hard time keeping their hands behind their backs - MIMI!

Marli Jane
This little angel just makes you smile being around her!
Our sweet little Ellie. She thought it was so funny to watch Mimi trying to eat the donut!
Mimi and Grandpa Duff.

Wrapping uncles up like mummies and then watching them hop up the hill and back down. Like I said, we like finding ways to laugh at each other!
I love Finn's face in this picture!
Uncle Matt, Aunt Tayler and Isabella.
And of course why just hop up the hill when you could try to knock each other over. I have decided that is just what boys do!
Uncle Dave with his mummy wrapper Cecily
Uncle AJ with his mummy wrapper Francesca
Benjamin and Anna Banana
Uncle Scott and sweet little Eva Bell
and Grandpa Duff with Ellie.

No comments: