The moving truck will be pulling away from our house tomorrow afternoon. So tonight the computer will be packed away and we will be sitting in an empty house until Saturday when the girls and I fly out. Wish me luck I am going to have to be really creative in entertaining the little monkeys! I got a little behind with blogging during all of the packing but once we are up and running again I will be posting about a trip to Arizona for my Grandma's 90th birthday, Ellie's end of the year gymnastics party, and a trip to the beach in Florida. I am sure all of you will be waiting on the edge of your seats :)
Monday, July 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
It sounds like you had a great time with you rmom. I can't believe it is time for you to leave already. I am still confused what your future plans are, could you fill me in one of these days!! Good luck on the plane.
Can't believe you are moving. It went by fast (for me). So I need to know the details, I have no idea where you are moving and for how long etc. Let us know. By the way, you're belly is tiny, I can't believe you think it has popped out. You are so lucky to have such a cute helpful mom. I regret that I never came out to visit you in LA. I always wanted to, just never got around to it. Someday you'll have to go back and be my tour guide.
I am already waiting in anticipation of new posts:) Good luck with the move! How exciting.
Melissa, we know what you've been going through with the moving thing. I haven't been keeping up with anyone's blog. but, now I am up and running. Congrats on having another baby girl. I know she will be just as sweet as Ellie and Anna. Next time you are in Utah, lets get the kids together- ok. Take it easy.
good luck with everything! looks like you had a great time with your cute mom. i have a friend from texas that is ALWAYS talking about "rasing cane's"....
OK, I am ready for an update! How are you guys liking your new digs? How have you been? How's the baby? We miss you here!
I think you've taken a long enough break Melissa! For the sake of your friend Brianne who checks your blog on a daily(yes I said DAILY) basis, Please blog some more. And if your in Utah now give me a ring and we'll go to lunch.
Post a Comment