One of the first nights we were in Florida the place that we stayed had smores on the beach. The girls were in heaven. I think that each of us ate at least 5.
Ellie making sure that her smore is just perfect. She is so particular it makes me laugh.
The girls love watching their dad build them castles or big holes. Anna prefers the giant hole and then spends the rest of the day sliding into it. By the end of the day Ben's knees were completely raw from digging so much.
We also went fishing one of the days. Right when we were getting into the canoe the guy said, "just stay away from this area because we have a big gator that we can't get to leave." That is just what you want to hear as you are getting into a little canoe with your family.
Melissa! So glad to see you blogging again! I have been thinking about your family lately and am glad to hear you guys are getting settled. I love the pictures! Where in Utah are you?
Smores are the best! I think I would have eaten 5 too ;-) I love all of the pictures especially the canoe picture and the picture of Ellie and Anna hugging by the beach. What cute girls! They look like such good little buddies. I hope that Peyton will love his brother or sister like your girls seem to love each other! How are you feeling? I'm sure you get asked that a million times a week but I hope you're feeling well and that everything is going ok. We all miss you here!
Melissa, I'm so glad you're blogging again! We miss you guys so much. Florida looks absolutely heavenly. And I adore that last picture of Anna, she is such a cute girl!
3 comments:
Melissa! So glad to see you blogging again! I have been thinking about your family lately and am glad to hear you guys are getting settled. I love the pictures! Where in Utah are you?
Smores are the best! I think I would have eaten 5 too ;-) I love all of the pictures especially the canoe picture and the picture of Ellie and Anna hugging by the beach. What cute girls! They look like such good little buddies. I hope that Peyton will love his brother or sister like your girls seem to love each other! How are you feeling? I'm sure you get asked that a million times a week but I hope you're feeling well and that everything is going ok. We all miss you here!
Melissa, I'm so glad you're blogging again! We miss you guys so much. Florida looks absolutely heavenly. And I adore that last picture of Anna, she is such a cute girl!
Post a Comment