Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Anna's turn!

Can you believe that it is warm enough here for Anna to be playing in her swimsuit? It does depend on the day and there are some days that are still a little chilly but this past week we had a couple of days in the mid-70s so we took advantage and played outside. Anna was in heaven, if she had it her way she would be in her swimsuit or Cinderella pajamas (Thanks Mimi) all day every day!

Here is Anna receiving her first baseball lesson from her dad. This is the first time she has showed any interest in playing baseball, so we were excited to show her how it's done.

Sometimes you hit them and . . .

sometimes you miss them (I love where the ball is in this picture)!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Karen said...

Fun, fun, fun! Your kids are very lucky.

I have a question ... how do you keep your grass from growing around the border of your yard into your flowers and landscape? It looks very nice.

Melissa said...

I am weeding all of the time. But, the grass is different here it is called "traveling grass." So the grass doesn't just go up it goes up and travels forward. It is just one more thing that make it crazy here :)

The Jesperson Family said...

That picture with the ball suspended in the air is so cool! What a great shot.

Holly said...

I love the last picture and hate that you are enjoying swimsuit weather while I am freezing!

Troy and Mindi said...

Hi Melissa! I "found" your blog and wanted to say hi! your girls are just the cutest. We are kind of in the same boat as you guys right now. Troy is a 4th year and we are waiting to find out where we are going for residency... he is doing anesthesia. We are in Utah now, but when I read your blog it makes me really want to go away. Good luck with everything! feel free to check out our blog. it is tmfinlayson.blogspot