Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Field Trip

Ellie and I were so excited because I finally got to chaperone a class field trip. There are so many parents that want to go that it has taken until February for my name to be drawn out of a hat. So we were off to the children's museum, so exciting! We even got to ride the bus, you can only imagine the excitment for all these little 5 and 6 year olds.

Riding on the pretend street car at the children's museum.

Ellie giving her cute little friend Jordan a eye checkup.

And this was the highlight of the day, BUBBLES! We were at the museum for 2 1/2 hours and I think that we spent over half the time playing at the bubble station. You would stand in the center of this circle and try to see how high you get get the bubbles up before they popped.

This is "Mr. Stuffy." The kids thought that it was so neat because you unzip "Mr. Stuffy" and then you can pull out stuffed things for the organs. Ellie got to be the pancreas and gall bladder. At the end all of the kids got to listen to the heart beat.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nicole said...

That is so cute! We love field trips. I love Ellie's uniform skirt. I love the Children's Museum.